Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh, Bill...

Even though I am halfway around the world, I cannot escape my New Mexican roots… haha. Everything reminds me of the Land of Enchantment… even street art…

So every time I go to the city via public transportation, the bus always passes under this bridge (Mitchell Freeway). And under the bridge, there is this beautiful mural called “Tomorrow’s Children Today.” And one of the kids depicted within the painting is a little Hispanic boy (I assume)… and it always reminds me of none other than…

MR. BILL RICHARDSON… New Mexico’s Governor!

Haha, I guess it’s pretty funny because it’s just how I’d imagine Bill Richardson to be as a boy… stickin' the tongue out and everything... JUST KIDDING!

Take a look and decide for yourself… Does it look like Ole’ Billy Boy or not???

Bill Richardson as a child???


Title of the artwork - "Tomorrow's Children Today." Below are some more of the kids in the mural.




No comments:

Post a Comment