Sunday, April 19, 2009

I HAVE A ROOM!

After 9 weeks of living in an "office," I finally have a room!

My two roommates Makiko & Martin just moved out, so I was allowed to move upstairs into one of their bedrooms. I chose Martin's because it had more windows (more light), and it had a walk-in closet.

I'm ecstatic. My new room looks amazing. It has tons of windows, a queen size bed, and a walk-in closet!

For the past two months, I have been living in the room/office downstairs, which was okay but kind of frustrating at times…


But now I have my own room! And I feel great because it reminds me of my dorm room at UNM. Hopefully it will make me more productive because I got to get studying for these upcoming midterms… EEK!



My new room... Look at all the windows!

Walk-in closet

My bed

More beautiful artwork by my tenant Jane

I've never had a WINDOW in my closet before... how cool!

View outside my bedroom of Wembley

No comments:

Post a Comment