Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hottest Day in Melbourne Ever…

This past Sunday, February 8th… Well at least I think it was Sunday… Melbourne had its hottest day ever in history…

It was 46.6 degrees Celsius, which is about 116 degrees Fahrenheit!

And as I mentioned in my last blog and in previous blogs, Melbourne is located in the state of Victoria where all the bushfire disasters have been happening.

Even when I was there in Melbourne, it was intolerable, reaching temperature of about 105-110 degrees Fahrenheit. That is one of main reasons I got such good seats at the Australian Open… They moved all matches indoors because of the heat, so anyone with any kind of ticket was allowed to go inside and watch the matches that were originally supposed to be outside.

Main point of this blog… It is a hot summer over here… 116 degrees Fahrenheit in Melbourne is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment